Five random facts about myself:
- I’m an introvert.
- I enjoy creating web sites.
- I’ve been to Colorado more times than any other state.
- I love the idea of microfinance.
- I’m an optimist.
Four things from my bucket list:
- Vacation in the Bahamas
- Climb a 14er with my wife
- Learn to surf
- Become a school principal
Three things that I hope for this year:
- Finishing my dissertation
- Traveling back to Haiti
- New opportunities for myself and others
Two things that have made me laugh as an educator:
- Students creating nicknames for me
- A student asking for a selfie with me on the last day of school
One thing I wish more people knew about me:
- I’m more sensitive than I usually make it appear
**This post is in response to “Reflecting Teaching: A 30-Day Blogging Challenge For Teachers.”